Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Joy Comes in Little Packages Sometimes



My heart is full of joy these days -- we brought home another dog to make a life with us and both my daughters have moved home for the summer. The house was so empty when Indiana died. And we thought with spring, it's a nice time to begin anew. So the little puppy in my blog photo is busy filling our hearts...and chewing his way through our shoes, computer cords, and whatever else the little scamp can make away with. His favorite pastime in the house is walking along the edges of the sofa and jumping and running amuck. In-between he sleeps -- thank goodness! a little peace before he's up and running. For now he's a little guy, and he's growing very fast! His name is Sundance and we call him Sunny for short. And yes, we got another golden retriever. My daughters love to pick him up and cuddle - that's the photo up above. Although he is a little scamp, whenever he's picked up, he settles down and relaxes for a bit before he's running or chewing again. The picture in my blog title is when he was 6 weeks old - his grandpa Joel took the picture.

3 comments:

  1. What a little bundle of joy! How sweet:-)
    Hugs Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another dog can fix a lot of things. Like having too many shoes. ;)

    I have to control myself or I'd have more...

    ReplyDelete